The web site www.ginemed.fr utilises cookies and/or similar technologies which store and recover information while you are browsing the web. In this Cookies Policy, we will explain what cookies are, why they are used and how you can configure them and/or deactivate them if you wish to do so. Additionally, we will explain what types of cookies are used, and for what purpose they are used, by the company belonging to Grupo Sanitas which is in charge of the web site through which you have accessed this Cookies Policy (the “web site”), and which is duly identified in the web site’s Legal Notice.
We ask that you carefully read through this Cookies Policy.
1. What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are storage and data recovery files used by your device (for example your computer, tablet or mobile phone), whose purpose is to store information and recover previously stored information. Cookies are utilised in order to guarantee quality, usability and the proper functioning of web sites, in addition to storing and recovering information regarding web site browsing habits and personalisation of content. At times, cookies may be used to recognise the user of a web site.
Thus, cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet and under no circumstances present a risk to your computer or your device. Moreover, cookies can help us recognise the need for improvements on certain areas of a web site as well as detect problems in the web site’s functioning.
2. What types of cookies are used on this Web Site, and what’s their purpose?
Next, we would like to provide you with information regarding the different types of cookies we use on this web site:
- Technical cookies: are those which let you browse the web site and utilise its different functionalities and services such as: logging in with your username, recalling the elements that make up an order, carrying out a sale, managing a payment and controlling fraud related to the security of the service. These cookies are automatically installed on your device.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: are those which make it possible to recall information so that you can access the webs site with certain features that may differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as the appearance or content of the web site, or its language (in the event that this is possible), which may vary depending on the type of browser you’re using.
- Analytics cookies: are those which make it possible to monitor and analyse your behaviour on the web site. This information makes it possible to measure and analyse web site activity in order to add necessary improvements to the web site depending on the analysis of the browsing data that is collected.
- Behavioural advertising cookies are those which store information about user behaviour which is obtained through the continuous observation of the user’s browsing habits, thus making it possible to develop a specific profile so that appropriate advertising can be displayed.
You can learn more about the list of cookies utilised by the web site you are visiting, as well as the features of these cookies, in Section 4 of this Policy: “List of Cookies”.
3. How can you configure cookies on the web site?
3.1. Cookie configuration through the cookie configuration centre
Keep in mind that if you accept third-part cookies you must eliminate them, if you wish to do so, directly through the cookie management options of your browser which we will explain in the next section, point 3.2.
Cookie configuration through your browser
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer at any time by going into the Options area of the browser you are using. We will explain how to do it:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the Internet Explorer Tools button and then on Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration > Accept. For more information, click here.
- If you use Firefox: click on the Firefox button and select Options > Privacy > Use a personalised configuration for browsing history > Select the option ‘Accept cookies’ to activate them, or unselect it to deactivate them > Select how long the cookies will be stored > Accept. For more information, click here.
- If you use Google Chrome: click on the Chrome menu on your browser’s tools bar > Configuration > Display advanced options > Under the "Privacy" section, click on Content Configuration > In the "Cookies" section, you can configure the cookies. For more information, click here.
- If you use Safari: go to Preferences and, on the Privacy panel, select Block Cookies, and select the option you prefer from those that your browser offers. For more information, click aquí.
- If you use Opera: click on Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies. For more information, click here.
- If you use an IPhone or an IPad: on the home screen select Settings > Safari and, next, select the configuration option you prefer. For more information, click here.
- If you use an Android: click on Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > activate or deactivate the “Accept cookies” field > Re-start the browser to save the news settings.
- If you use Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer, click on More > Configuration. You can also obtain access to the configuration of Internet Explorer through Configuration on the list of apps. Select or deactivate the ‘Allow cookies’ option.
4. List of Cookies
|Required||PHPSESSID||Allows SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential to the functioning of the web site.||Session||www.ginemed.co.uk|
|Analytic||_gid||Analytics information about how web site visitors interact with the web page.||1 day|
|Analytic||_ga||Analytics information about how web site visitors interact with the web page.||2 años|
|Required||PHPSESSID||Allows SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential to the functioning of the web site.||Session||www.blog.ginemed.co.uk|
Additionally, you can learn more about transfers to third-party countries that, if applicable, are carried out by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies. The corresponding links can be found here:
- “Google Analytics” Cookies: information about international data transfers. Click aquí.
5. Additional Information